- Assist in developing and executing communications and marketing strategies.
- Create compelling content for our website, social media, and other digital platforms.
- Collaborate with the team on marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Analyse digital marketing data to track performance and suggest improvements.
If you are tech-savvy and feel at home exploring editing software, following online trends, and finding interesting ways to create content, then you might just be who we are looking for. We need:
- Strong writing and copyediting skills.
- Professional to native proficiency in English.
- A creative and analytical mindset that can find new and exciting ways to unpack the chemical and commodity trading industry.
- Interest in communications, marketing, and a passion for telling stories.
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing tools and platforms like Adobe Suite (especially, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere Pro), Canva, Buffer, etc to create multimedia content.
- Passion for communicating sustainability efforts within the energy sector with honesty and integrity
- Strong sense of accountability and motivation to learn.
- Students currently enrolled in or completing their degree in communications, marketing, or a related field are welcome to apply.
- Available to work in-person at our Rotterdam office.
- Eligible to work legally in the Netherlands for 40 hours a week internship.
Internship Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive internship compensation (€600 per month).
- Commuting allowance to support your travel to and from the office.
- Provided lunch to keep you energized throughout the day.
- Access to company resources for a rich and well-rounded learning experience.
Interested in Applying?
If you have any questions about this internship, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please submit your CV and Cover Letter (in PDF format) at the bottom of this page. Be sure to indicate the name of this position in the 'Message' section.
Applications that do not adhere to this format will not be considered.